Overview of course topics
- Environment – Discover how the environment affects our audio world
- Sound System Overview – Inspect the big pieces of a modern sound system
- Signal Flow – Learn how our audio signals get from source to audience
- Integration, Cabling – Gain an understanding of how different types of cables and connections are used in the audio industry
- Integration, Gear – Investigate what is required to bring all of the pieces together to form a working sound system
- Measurements – Making sense of some of the math behind audio
- Signal Processing – Discover different types of processing used in modern audio
- Microphone – Identify different microphone types, their patterns and uses for different applications
- Amplifiers & Loudspeakers – Learn how speakers and amplifiers work and some of the principles behind the physics
These classes are primarily text-based. Please read the class content and then take the related assessment. A score of 80% or higher is required to pass the assessment.
Great LessonThis course gave excellent insight into audio vocabulary.